Enough with the negative.

Regulamin, pomoc, jak wstawić obrazek do posta i inne. Obowiązkowe dla nowych użytkowników.

Enough with the negative.

Postprzez zhangzk » 5 gru 2019, o 02:26

Let’s go positive. Bradley Chubb is a damn stud. You can always count on Chubb to rise to the occasion. Sorry https://www.broncoslockerroom.com/authentic-drew-lock-jersey , I don’t care if Doc and my wife shoot me with eye rolls, fans of the Denver Broncos could use some adolescent humor at this point.When Chubb was there for John Elway and the Broncos to grab with the No. 5 pick, we knew he had the ability and drive to shine. When you put him opposite Von Miller, the possibilities were limitless. Through nine games, Chubb has exceeded expectations. Chubb’s first sack of Deshaun Watson boosts his season total to eight. That’s the most for a Broncos rookie through nine games since Miller in 2011. It also ties Chubb for fourth-most by a rookie in NFL history through nine games. In Sunday’s game, Chubb also had six tackles, five solo, three tackles for loss and a quarterback hit.Not only is Chubb flashing, the Orange Rush is too. Miller is tied for third in the NFL with nine sacks, while Chubb is tied for sixth with eight. Denver is the only team in the NFL with a duo in the top 10 in sacks. As a team, the Broncos are tied for second in the NFL with 28 sacks. If you haven’t already, don’t miss the opportunity to celebrate the positives from this season by wearing this Orange Rush shirt. It looks awesome, and feels even better.On the latest MHR Radio Podcast, Adam Malnati and I tried our best to give Chubb his due, as well as linebacker Todd Davis and tight end Jeff Heuerman, and not get overly negative. Given how Chubb, Davis and the rest of the defense performed on Sunday, especially in the second half by only allowing three points, it was easy to do. Heuerman was also the first Broncos tight end to finish with double-digit receptions since Shannon Sharpe in 2002. Heuerman finished with 10 catches for 83 yards and a touchdown. Who would have thought the trading of Demaryius Thomas is what would make the offense utilize the tight end?For all the reasons to, justifiably, feel pissed off about the state of the Broncos, there are positives Dalton Risner Jersey , too.Chubb consistently rising to the occasion is one of them. That’s always worth applauding and celebrating. The MHR Radio Podcast is now on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, Acast, Stitcher, TuneIn and a few other podcast hosts. Please subscribe to the one that fits your fancy, and also rate and review what you hear. Joe Flacco publicly campaigned for the Broncos to use their first-round choice on a player other than a quarterback. They listened, getting Flacco a tight end in Iowa’s Noah Fant in the first round. The Broncos got Flacco some protection in the second round, selecting Kansas State tackle Dalton Risner.But with the choice after Risner, No. 42 overall, the Broncos got their heir apparent in Missouri quarterback Drew Lock.He becomes the fourth quarterback the Broncos have drafted in the past five years as their search for a franchise quarterback continues.“I’m hoping that it allows us to let him grow,” Broncos General Manager John Elway said of taking Lock in the second round. “The expectation is not as high as it would be with a top-10 pick. That’s what he needs. He’s going to need that time and the patience and continue to work with it. He’s going to be able to watch Joe and how Joe works, and Joe has done it at a very high level for a very long time. He’s got a great guy to follow, watch, learn and see how it’s done.”It’s the second consecutive year Flacco’s team has drafted a quarterback with a high choice. The Ravens selected Lamar Jackson in the first round last year, and they traded Flacco to Denver in the offseason.Elway said he did not get a chance to call Flacco before or after drafting Lock, but he reiterated that the starting job is Flacco’s.“I think the bottom line is he’s coming to compete as a backup. Joe’s the starter,” Elway said. “When we look at it, we’re hoping Drew is the future. But Joe is the starter, is going to be the starter and he’s going to battle. We tend to look at it as the Brett Favre-Aaron Rodgers type situation [with the Packers]. He’s going to have time to sit and watch Joe and take his time and learn and continue to get better. We feel we’re in a good situation there. Plus, we had guys compete for backup positions and he’ll be thrown in that bunch.”
zhangzk

Powrót do ABC użytkownika