How to Activate Pluto TV On Your Device

Ogólne sprawy organizacyjne i techniczne dotyczące Naszego forum.

How to Activate Pluto TV On Your Device

Postprzez james12 » 21 mar 2020, o 14:29

Pluto TV refers to a live TV streaming service that is quite similar to services such as DirectTV Now and Hulu. However, unlike these streaming services that offer content available on cable TV at a price, Pluto TV offers free internet content to millions of viewers. Once you download and install the app on your device, you can watch over 75 live tv channels which include movies, tv shows, and internet videos.

If you want to enjoy sports, reality, documentaries, news, or dramas on your device without paying a dime, you will need an activation code. This code will be used to activate Pluto TV on any of your preferred devices. Currently, Pluto TV which mostly generates its revenue from advertisements between programming has more than 6 million active users. Tom Ryan and Ilya Pozin are the co-founders of this free live tv streaming service. Tom (who holds an MBA from INSEAD) also serves as the Chief Executive Officer of Pluto TV while Ilya is the company’s Chief Growth Officer.

Steps to activate Pluto TV

It is simple to activate Pluto TV on your device and enjoy watching on-demand programs. The best part is that you will not pay any activation fee to complete the channel activation process. Here is a step by step instructions on how to activate Pluto TV so that you can stream the best tv shows, movies, and videos.

Step 1: Start by preparing the device for activation i.e. turn it on, connect the device to power, and finish the initial set up process.
Step 2: Go to channel 02 where you will see the 6 digit activation code at the top of the screen.
Step 3: Copy the activation code.
Step 4: Go to Pluto.tv/activate and enter the activation code.
Step 5: Your device is ready to watch Pluto TV channel.
james12

Powrót do Sprawy techniczne i organizacyjne