There is a really last-gen feel to the game

Ogólna dyskusja o wykrywaczach metali. Jaki wykrywacz kupić (opinie, testy, recenzje) ?

There is a really last-gen feel to the game

Postprzez Mmoak2018 » 7 mar 2019, o 09:41

That battle system, in fact, is the very best portion of TERA Online. Normal MMOs make me click on attacks and force me to see the action unfold. Not so here, as I am actively participating in every skirmish I experience. Clear danger paths allow me to move from the means of enemy attacks. The button design is not difficult to learn, providing an easy point of entry to new MMO players. That active involvement keeps me engaged too, where I had difficulty staying interested in other MMOs and the conventional battle system. TERA's combat is easily the best portion of the game, which is important in a genre such as an MMO Tera Gold.

I didn't have to wait to fight either, which makes matters much better. I was astonished how fast the game delivers me from tutorial island to the main match. Scoring my first mount only after the beginning isle is crucial; allowing me quickly get around the huge world was paramount (no pun intended) in maintaining my attention. Locating quests to level up me is simple enough too, which makes building my character to a powerhouse quick and painless. I kept playing and maintained building, staying hooked the whole time. That is another foible of MMOs which TERA does well to avoid: new gamers like me will never feel behind the curve.

What's not as enjoyable, however, is that the technology surrounding that combat. The art style, taking cues from anime and similar cartoon styles, does appeal to the eye. The sport can't hide its age though; I immediately see noticeable chips in the armor. Everything looks obsolete, from the surroundings to the character's animations. There is a really last-gen feel to the game, which will turn off some players right in the jump. I didn't mind the dated visuals after a time, but they're certainly evident from the get-go.

While the world may not hold up to contemporary standards, TERA's customization suite does. I receive a ton of choices from the jump so as to build the specific character I need. Gender, race, colour scheme, course, you name it I can change it. Some races don't have genders, like the Baraka, but that's one of only a few limitations. I can only hope Bluehole makes them accessible to the console crowd soon. Fortunately they are not a huge loss, since the available courses like the Berserker, Lancer, and Priest provide me plenty of approaches to play.

Moving into this review I was fearful TERA Online would stick too tightly to the normal MMO tropes. I emphasized that I would make a personality, slog around the tutorial, and buy Tera Items finally be bored after a few hours. None of that happened. Rather, TERA did a fantastic job of pulling me in, keeping me around, and gaining my admiration. It's not a perfect name, as six years of existence have produced a couple of inevitable quirks. Not one of them break the experience, nevertheless, making TERA a no-brainer for at least a trial run. PC-caliber MMOs used to be a pipe dream, but now with games like TERA Online, they are a reality.
Mmoak2018

Re: There is a really last-gen feel to the game

Postprzez velkryn » 12 kwi 2019, o 07:47

velkryn

Powrót do Ogólna dyskusja o wykrywaczach metali